Updated 02/22/2020 by Jan
There are only two ways to become initiated. Please see the details for each option below:
To self-initiate, see the section on self-initiation in Belvaspata, Angel Healing Volume I, II or III on the Spiritual Journeys internet store, currently available in ebook versions. Included with the book is an MP3 download of Almine speaking the language of the Infinite, titled Belvaspata Angel Healing, to assist with learning pronunciation of the language used for Belvaspata. Note that listening to the audio does not constitute initiation.
- NOTE: Contact Tina ([email protected]) to obtain a download link for Belvaspata Angel Healing Volume I, II or III MP3s, or to order a paper version.
- Contact [email protected] with questions about Belvaspata.
As of the end of January 2009, self-initiation for Level 1 & Level 2 may be completed at the same time and Mastery & Grand Mastery Levels may be completed together (with required preparation for all levels). There is a minimum waiting period of 3 months between Level 2 and Master Level with recommended daily use of Belvaspata.
To complete self-initiation successfully, it is recommended that those who are interested contact a qualified Master or Grand Master to assist them with the process by serving as a mentor, or teacher. (Contact information of some mentors can be found on the Belvaspata Practitioner Directory on this site). Belvaspata Masters may initiate up to, and including, their own level of initiation. Note: contact [email protected] with any additional questions.
- It is the responsibility of the initiate to confirm that any mentor chosen by them is qualified and has done the self-initiation work so that they may validate the accuracy of your work.
2. Initiation by a Belvaspata Master or Grand Master
If you choose not to do self-initiation, you can contact a Belvaspata Master or Grand Master (check the Belvaspata Practitioner Directory on this website) to confirm if they live close to your area and you wish to be initiated in person. Initiations can be done up to and including your own level of initiation: if you are a Grand Master, you can initiate others into level I, II, Master and Grand Master level.
Note: Your initiation by a Belvaspata Master or Grand Master is done in person, meaning in the actual physical presence of your initiator, and not via phone, skype, or any other long-distance method. These are the guidelines as given directly by Almine, who received this information direct from Source. It is very important to follow the guidelines that Almine has provided for the initiations and use of Belvaspata and not to add or subtract information from that given by her.
Preparation is required for each of the 4 levels of initiation into Belvaspata. The purpose of the preparation for each initiation level is to raise the frequency of the recipient in order to increase their receptivity for the initiation. Without the proper preparation and receptivity for the increased frequencies – the initiate may experience discomfort and/or increased chaos within themselves and their environment.
As of the end of January 2009, initiation for Level 1 & Level 2 may be completed at the same time and Mastery & Grand Mastery Levels may be completed together (with required preparation for all levels). There is a minimum waiting period of 3 months between Level 2 and Master Level with recommended daily use of Belvaspata.
- It is the responsibility of the initiating master to ensure that all preparation has been completed by the initiate prior to performing an initiation.
- If you have received initiation at a public or private retreat with Almine, prior to teaching or initiating others, please ensure that you have studied and understand the use of Belvaspata – see Belvaspata Angel Healing Volume I, II or III, currently available as Ebooks on Almine’s online store. They are complete guides for both the beginner and the experienced Belvaspata master.
- It is the responsibility of the initiate to confirm that an initiator chosen by them is qualified and has done the necessary work and study of Belvaspata to serve as a mentor to them.