Healing to Maintain the Health of Animals
by Jan Alvey
on August 27, 2014
Creating the Sacred Space
- Place the Power Wheel to Maintain the Health and Well-Being of Animals on the bottom of the stack.
- If the animal is a mammal, place the Animal Totem Wheel for Mammals on top of the Power Wheel.
- Place the animal’s name, picture or the drawing representing the animal on top of the wheel(s).
How to do the Healing
- Sign (draw) the 24 sigils in the air (while saying their names) over the stack you have prepared with the animal’s photo, drawing or name.
- End by signing (drawing) the remaining 3 sigils and calling the names of the 3 healing angels.
- Instruct the angels to maintain the health of the animal.
Sigils for Maintaining the Health of Animals (PDF Download)